Olympic Hall

Arrival 09 02- 2023
Departure 10 02- 2023

On 12 October 1919, in the conference room of Hotel Francuski in Kraków, the Committee for Poland’s Participation in the Olympic Games was established. Its members included Ludwik Christelbauer, Kazimierz Hemerling, Stanisław Kopczyński, Tadeusz Kuchar and Władysław Osmolski. During the meeting, it was decided to manage the organisation of sports associations in the most popular disciplines, and to send a Polish team to the Olympic Games in Antwerp. The committee received the patronage of the Chief of State, Józef Piłsudski, and the title of the honorary president was given to General Józef Haller.

Today, the achievements of Polish sport connected with the Polish Olympic Committee can be admired in the renovated Olympic Room of the Hotel Francuski, which is the official headquarters of the Olympic Club. The Olympic Hall now also serves as a venue for private business meetings, author presentations and exhibitions.

In 2022, Dobry Hotel Group, through a cooperation agreement signed by Andrzej Kraśnicki, President of the Polish Olympic Committee (PKOI), and Leszek Mięczkowski, Management Board President of Dobry Hotel Group, became a partner of the Polish Olympic Committee (PKOI) and the Polish Olympic Team.

Lorem ipsum dolor
Show on the map